(1) Dissertation Chapter – Entrepreneurship as a Way to Overcome Discrimination: Evidence from Formerly Incarcerated Individuals. Working Paper
– 2018 Kauffman Knowledge Challenge Grant Recipient
(2) How Knowledge Breadth and Depth Jointly Affect Entrepreneurial Entry: The complementary role of social groups (with Dan J. Wang & Modupe Akinola) Revise & Resubmit at Organization Science.
– 2018 AoM Best Paper Proceedings
(3) Why Generalists Are Successful but Short-term Entrepreneurs: Evidence from the Global Hedge Fund Industry (with Damon J. Phillips & Evan Rawley) Working Paper.
(4) Does the Apple Fall Far from the Tree? Entrepreneurial Spawning and Exploration in the Hedge Fund Management Industry (with Evan Rawley & Rui de Figueiredo)
(5) Entrepreneurship Styles: A Machine Learning Approach (with Evan Rawley)